layla

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Hello Hot Hair?

 Gift Set
Sleeprollers Gift Set


Today I received an exciting parcel :) You should have seen me ripping the box open like some crazy, disturbed woman... I'm so impatient! When I'd finally got into the sizeable cardboard box (this took me a while as it was sellotaped within an inch of it's life!!!) , I was greeted by a very chic looking, pink and black gift box...MY SLEEPROLLERS HAD ARRIVED!!!
Only 3 days earlier, at night I may add, I had visited www.velcrosleeprollers.com and chosen to purchase the Sleeprollers Gift Set priced at a reasonable £29.95. The gift set includes: 
  1. 20 Original Pink Sleep-in Rollers.
  2. Drawstring Bag.
  3. Velour Pouch with Kirby Grips.
  4. "Hello Great Hair" Gift Box.
  5. Durable Sleep-in Rollers Carrier Bag.
To my surprise, delivery was free with purchases over £17.95 (mainland UK only) AND to sweeten the deal just a little bit more, I had seen a discount code displayed on the Sleeprollers Twitter page @Sleeprollers which I used and received a 20% discount!!! Bonus! Another bonus (that was only discovered once the parcel had been torn apart my Moi) was that I had received 2 pink velour pouches complete with Kirby Grips. I'm not sure if the actual deal includes 2 pouches but the description only indicates that you receive 1, therefore I was pleasantly surprised :)

View photo.JPG in slide show


My plan, now I have received my Sleeprollers, is to follow the instructions given on the packaging, and to watch Hollie Wakeham's tutorial at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ytDf70BDZA  in order to gain maximum results.. (Hollie Wakeham's tutorials on YouTube are amazing..I will blog about her later). I will post again with the results :)

Chow for now Lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment