layla

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Welcome!

Hi, my name's Kirsty and this is my attempt at blogging! :)
You may have decided that from the name of my blog and my user name that this will be a blog about all things fashion, and whether I think they are 'hot or not'...but you wouldn't be entirely correct. Yes, I will be discussing some fashion related 'hot or not's',  but also some everyday 'hot or not' topics that I might come across on a day to day basis. My 'catwalkcrisis' username derives from the fact that I am infant a catwalk crisis....I'm a tiny 5ft 1 :) ...and that's definitely not hot in my book! (I really really want to be tall).
Generally, I'm going to have a good old rant! And there's nothing wrong with that if I do say so myself! So please feel free to comment on anything I write, sharing your 'hot or not' experiences with me and giving feed back on the topics I discuss.

Chow for now lovelies,
Love Kirsty :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment