layla

Wednesday 6 February 2013

My favourite products #1

I have so many favourite products at the moment that choosing a mere 5 of them to tell you about was very difficult, but I finally managed to narrow the selection down to my absolute must haves of 2013!
I'm going to blog separately about each of them as I don't want to cram them all into one long post and I think each product deserves its own moment of glory!
So...I'm going to start by reviewing my favourite skin/body product, the 'No7. Cocooning body balm', priced at £13.50. At first I thought this was rather pricey for a body balm, but when I took it out of the box I couldn't complain about the amount of product you get for your money, and such a small amount goes a long way, meaning it'll last ages. Using the balm sparingly on the body after a bath or shower (applying a little more to the dry areas such as elbows and knees) left my skin feeling super smooth and hydrated, oh and it smells gorgeous!
Another great thing about the balm is that it soaks into the skin really quickly, without leaving that greasy, tacky feeling behind that we all hate!!! I like to apply it when my skin is still slightly wet so that all the moisture soaks in and leaves my body feeling fresh. It's also great for applying an hour or so before tanning as the main ingredient is aqua (water) meaning the tan won't slip off the skin.
The No7. Cocooning body balm is the best body moisturiser I have ever used, and I think you'll love it just as much as I do, so give it a try!

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment