layla

Friday 8 February 2013

My favourite products #3

We all love our hair..and we all want it to look super smooth and shiny right? Great! Well I've come across a shampoo that really brings out the natural shine of my hair, and leaves it feeling lovely and silky. It's Aussie Hair Miracle Moist Shampoo- for hair that's dry/ damaged/ a bit unhappy!
I have quite long hair, and I blow dry and straighten it often, which leaves it dry and dull looking. This shampoo revives the hair, and puts back in, the moisture lost as a result of heat damage. It smells lush too, and leaves my hair smelling nice for days!
I always use the relevant conditioner recommended for use with the shampoo as they really work together to do exactly what it says on the bottles! I also change my shampoos and conditioners every couple of months as I find that my hair gets used to the ingredients and doesn't benefit from them, so Aussie Shampoo is simply my chosen shampoo for the next few months, and then ill change to something else.
To get the most out of Aussie Hair I wash twice with the shampoo, making sure I don't rub on the scalp too hard as this releases oils that will make the roots greasy again in no time. I then rinse well and apply the conditioner, leaving it in for 2-5 minutes and then rinsing it out, making sure there are absolutely no bubbles in the water before I turn the taps off and towel dry to get rid of excess water. I will then dry and style as I please, (and I always use a heat spray to protect the hair before drying!).
The shampoo and conditioner are priced somewhere between £3.50-£4.00 each depending on where you get them from and there are many other Aussie products available to use with them to make the most of your hair.
Do you have a favourite shampoo and conditioner? What is your hair regime and do you have any top tips for achieving beautiful hair? Feel free to comment and let me know!

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment