layla

Saturday 16 February 2013

My favourite products #4

I'm in love with a lipgloss that a friend bought me for my birthday..it really is the best lipgloss I've worn. Bobbi Brown is the brand..pastel 12 is the colour! It's a really gorgeous high shimmer pink gloss, that anyone can pull off, and unlike most lip-glosses I've worn, it isn't sticky in texture. It's lovely and thick, so it glides on without feeling too tacky.
I was lucky enough to receive 3 of these little beauties in miniature form as a gift, so I have no idea how much they cost...but I know they aren't cheap!
When applied, a slightly minty taste comes through and it instantly plumps your pout..it tingles a little at first but after a while you get used to it. It smells a little minty too which I really like in a lipgloss. There's nothing worse than a lipgloss that doesn't smell pleasant! No such worries with this one!
I will certainly be purchasing the full sized version of this lipgloss when I run out of my little miniatures! Do you have a favourite lipgloss? Can you recommend any for me to try? Let me know!

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment