layla

Monday 4 March 2013

A little insight into....me!

Hey, so I've seen lots of posts recently where the blogger answers questions about themselves, I think it's like a way of tagging along to someone's post but I'm not 100% sure!?! Anyway I've really enjoyed reading through my fellow bloggers likes, dislikes, favourite products etc, and wanted to get involved...but...I don't know how! I'm fairly new to blogging and I'm not yet sure how to tag, so I thought I'd just do one of my own!!! I hope you enjoy reading it:

What is your favourite item in your makeup bag?
My favourite item at the moment is my illuminating cream by No.7 as it provides an amazing base for foundation and brightens up my skin.

What key items can be found in your makeup bag?
Rimmel 25 hour foundation
Rimmel pressed powder
Bourjois blush pots
Rimmel black glam eyes mascara

What is your daily skin routine?
I wash my face with Clinique face wash, tone with Clinique toner, and then moisturise with Clinique face cream. I also exfoliate once a week with No.7 face exfoliator to keep my skin soft and youthful.

Do you use day and night skin creams?
Yikes!!! I know I should but I'm yet to invest!

What is your skin type?
I'd say my skin is normal, with perhaps a slightly dry t-zone.

How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair every 2 days and condition it once a week. I also apply a hair mask once a month.

What shampoo are you using?
I change my shampoo every month unless I find one that I really love. At the moment I'm using vo5.

Describe your hair routine in 3 steps:
Wash, apply heat protection, style.

Do you dye your hair?
No, I have never dyed it. I'm too scared that I won't like the colour!

How would you describe your hair style?
My hair is long, slightly wavy, brown, and easy to work with.

How much do you spend on hair and beauty per month?
I'd say somewhere along the lines of £30, more if I'm buying slightly more expensive key items i.e. primer.

Name one celebrity whose hair and makeup you can relate to:
I'd say Mila Kunis...she makes the most of her eyes and I do the same, and her hair is sleek and simple.

What is your favourite perfume?
That's easy..it's lady million by Paco Rabanne.

Where is your favourite place to shop?
I like Zara for simple pieces, Next for comfort, Miss Selfridge for girly items and Primark for cheap accessories and pyjamas. I love Vivienne Westwood for key quirky items and Topshop for up to date trends.

Describe yourself in a sentence:
I'm a petite, straight laced, fun loving, simple kind of girl with a big heart and the patience of a saint!

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment