layla

Friday 15 March 2013

MUA haul!!!

Hey bloggers! So at the weekend, I decided to buy lots of MUA products to brighten up my day...literally! Out of the many items I bought, I thought I'd share with you, the 2 items that I am most impressed with. (And by 'impressed' with, I mean the 2 items that I feel are just as good as the ones that I currently use).
The first item that I wanted to tell you about is the new MUA 'Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter'. I was a bit skeptical reading the description on the back of the compact, which claims 'lightweight powder that transforms your complexion with luminescent shimmer'. I really didn't think that such a cheaply priced illuminating powder could create the same effects as my more expensive No.7 illuminator. How wrong was I!!!!!! I love this stuff!!!
It has a slightly pink colour to it, and is so lightweight that I really couldn't tell that I was wearing it. I used it to highlight my cheek bones, brow bones, my décolletage and my cupids bow! J'adore!!!
The second item that I wanted to share with you is also new from MUA, and is the 'Bronzed Perfection' Matt Bronzer. Matt bronzer is what it's all about in my opinion, as I find shimmery bronzers a little out there! I hate to look shiny all over!!! Anyway, this bronzer is lovely, the colour is deep but I find that you can achieve a lighter colour by simply blowing any excess from your make up brush. The texture is really smooth and silky, and it blends into the skin well. I could easily replace my Rimmel bronzer with this one and at half the price of a Rimmel bronzer, it's a steal!!! I dust this bronzer lightly over my entire face, neck and chest, applying slightly more above my collar bone to allow my highlighter to stand out.
Do you have any favourite MUA products? Have you tried the highlighter and bronzer? Let me know :)

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment