layla

Monday 22 April 2013

Fabulous Freebie Review #1

Hi there bloggers :) New issues of my favourite monthly magazines came out recently (Glamour and Cosmopolitan) and I was very pleased with this months freebie courtesy of Cosmopolitan....Phil Smith Argan Oil. This little 50ml bottle of 'total treat, hair transforming cream' claims to provide hair with 'general gorgeousness' and an 'unbelievable silky texture'. So I put it to the test!
I washed my hair twice and conditioned with VO5 products, before wrapping it up in a towel and allowing it to dry off a little. I then gently combed my hair through and smoothed a pea sized amount on to the mid lengths and ends before allowing my hair to dry naturally (the bottle instructs you to blow dry as usual but I rarely bother blow drying unless I'm in a hurry). The Argan Oil has the most luscious scent, slightly coconutty infact, and has a very light texture...which allows it to soak into damp hair really well without leaving a greasy residue. I didn't know whether it would benefit my hair without blow drying but I'm pleased to say that it left my hair feeling and smelling lovely!
This is definitely one of the best magazine freebies I have had so far!

Have you had any amazing magazine freebies that have become imperative to your daily routine? Let me know and feel free to leave me your links so I can take a look at your blogs :)

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment