layla

Saturday 11 May 2013

Tip top lemon drop nails

Hey bloggers...blue skies, sunshine, flowers, hay fever, sandals and maxi dresses...this can only mean one thing! SUMMER! Well maybe not summer per say, but definitely a hint of it :)
The bank holiday weekend was blessed with a bit of heat and glorious sunshine, and what better way to celebrate the on look of summer, than digging out those pastel coloured nail varnishes. Away with the dark and dismal colours, it's all about baby colours! And my choice of nail varnish...Rimmel's I <3 fruities in lemon drop.

Rimmel are a personal favourite of mine, and these little beauties are no exception! They actually smell of the fruit they are named after!!! WOW!!!

I honestly swear by Rimmel, and although I did find this particular colour a little transparent, it went on very smoothly and dried quickly. The colour also intensified with each coat I applied so overall I was happy with Rimmel once again :)

Before I applied this gorgeous baby yellow colour, I cut my nails short and filed them. I then applied three coats of lemon drop, leaving a good 5-10 minutes between each coat to ensure that I didn't   smudge them, and finished by painting on a Rimmel top coat to seal all the layers in. 

And here are the finished results!


Chow for now lovelies,
Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment