layla

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Love to rock a fluffy sock!

I think I have a problem.....or perhaps it's more of an addiction!

To what? To non other, than the fluffy sock! I have so many pairs that it's getting ridiculous trying to fit them all into my sock drawer!!! 'Get rid' you might say, but I just can't bring myself to throw them out..instead I just buy more!!! I think I'll have to designate a larger space to store them all in!!! 



It all started last winter. My wellies took centre stage, and in the process, ripped my feet to shreds!!! Blisters galore! Simple cotton socks just didn't suffice..enter the fluffy sock, and now i wear them under any boot and even pair them with all my pyjamas!
Primark is my main go to place for cheap and cheerful fluffies, you can buy 2/3 pairs for just a few pounds, and they last a good while before holes appear in them!
Good job really with the sheer amount of time I wear them for! 

Chow for now lovelies,
Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment