layla

Tuesday 13 August 2013

NOTD: nude and a sprinkle of glitter

Hi readers!!!

So, I fancied a change from bright coloured nails..and decided to go for something a little more natural, with just a hint of glam! 
Enter Rimmel Pro Lycra Professional Finish nail varnishes!!! 


I used 'bare necessities' to create a nude base colour, applying 3 coats, leaving 10 minutes between each application to ensure I didn't smudge them. I then applied a clear coat to each nail, except for my ring fingers, which I sprinkled with OPI gold glitter whilst they were still wet from the 3rd coat of 'bare necessities'.


I then sealed in the glitter with a clear coat so that it didn't rub off...and voila!


I think next time I will apply glitter to every nail for an extra pop of glitz. 

Have you recently created a NOTD post?
Do you have a favourite varnishes/glitters?
If so, feel free to leave a comment with your links!

Chow for now lovelies,
Love Kirsty xxx

2 comments: