layla

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Upcoming reviews!!! Updates included!!!!

Hi bloggers!

I just wanted to let you know about 2 really exciting product reviews that I will be writing over the next couple of months.
I will be working with a company called 'chic at home' (you can find them on twitter @chicathome) reviewing one of their beautiful home products, yet to be decided! My review will involve trying out the product, and then giving an honest insight into my findings. Exciting stuff!!!
I will also be reviewing a sample of teeth whitening powder, courtesy of 'Pearlys Ltd' (@PearlysLtd) and then blogging my review over a one week period. Let's hope for pearly whites!!!

So bloggers, keep your eyes peeled for my two exciting reviews, amongst any other posts I write over the next few months! 

Chow for now lovelies,

Love Kirsty xxx

Update: I have now been asked to review two other products by @PearlysLtd !!! The products are a teeth whitening foam and a rinse...I can't wait! Once they all arrive I'll get right on it!

Update #2: I am really excited to be working with a company called Prairie Charms (@Prairie_Charms). I have ordered two of their products and will be reviewing them on here. There will be a link to my review posted on their website www.prairiecharms.co.uk and if they like my post, I could be in with a chance of collaborating with them on other blogger projects such as designing a blogger bracelet! 
Watch this space for my review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment