layla

Monday 2 September 2013

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!



Hi everyone,

I've recently been nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing Hanan over at beautybyhanan.com and I'm very excited about it. The award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and helps them to promote their blog within the blogging community...how great! 
To be in the running to receive the award, the nominees must adhere to the following rules:

1) you must link back to the person that nominated you
2) you have to answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
3) you must nominate 11 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followers
4) you have to come up with 11 questions for your nominees 
5) you must make the bloggers you have nominated aware that you have done so
6) you can include 11 facts about yourself (this is optional)

So, I have linked this post back to my nominator Hanan (Don't you just love her name!!!) , and now to answer her 11 chosen questions! Here goes!

  • What is in your makeup bag right now? My make up bag is full of Rimmel products: A black kohl eye liner, Glam eyes mascara in black, 25 hour lasting foundation in 100 ivory and a concealer stick!  I love how inexpensive they are for the quality they produce. I also have 2 different blushes by bourjois, and some primer by No.7, oh and some Elite  eyelash curlers!
  • Favourite high end and budget make-up? My favourite high end make up is bobby brown and my favourite budget make up is MUA.
  • What is your favourite perfume? This would have to be Lady Million by Paco Rabanne, it smells divine!
  • Favourite food? I'm a nandos monster!!! 
  • If you were put on an island what 3 things would you take with you? I would take some facial cleansing wipes, my tooth brush and a pack of hair bobbles!
  • Who is your favourite blogger / Youtuber? I love Hollie Wakeham on YouTube, she is really down to earth, her videos are detailed and the results are achievable. 
  • What has helped you on your Blogging journey? I followed many different blogs before I began writing so that I could get a feel for various writing styles, and then went with what I felt comfortable. This helped me to get into the swing of blogging.
  • What is your favourite sweet? I love a good old werther's original!!!
  • What is your favourite thing about yourself? My long eyelashes! 
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Who knows, but I'd like to think I will have a family! 
  • High heels or Flats? Heels all the way when I go out, I'm 5ft 1 so they are necessary! I do however opt for casual flats when I'm generally out and about during the day!

So now I have answered Hanan's 11 questions, I must now nominate 11 bloggers for the Liebster Award, and the chosen ones are!

Jessica over at 
Rachael over at 
glossypolish.blogspot.co.uk
Sammy Jane over at 
itssammyjane.blogspot.co.uk
Bex Clare over at 
bexclare.blogspot.co.uk
Shona over at 
Rochelle and Natasha over at
Aimee over at
Chloe over at 
Emily over at 
Anna over at 

And here are my 11 questions for these lovely ladies:

- what/who inspired you to start a blog?
- do you have any wise words for new bloggers?
- what are your beauty must haves?
- what item of make up could you not live without? 
- if you could invite 3 celebrities round for dinner who would they be?
- if you were invisible for the day what would you do?
- what are your favourite past times or hobbies?
- what is your favourite colour?
- who/what in the world means the most  to you?
- what do you like most about yourself? 
- what would you like to have achieved in 10 years time?

If you are up for answering these questions ladies then leave me the links to your answers below..and don't forget to follow the rules to make sure you're successful in becoming one of my nominees! 

Love Kirsty xxx

11 comments:

  1. Aw thank you for the nomination hun..it was a really nice surprise to log into my blog and see your comment.Looking forward to answering your questions..will link back here when done. Best, Aimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Love your cute blog..looking forward to reading your answers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you chick! Will try and get my post written up at the weekend and link it here. Looking forward to answering those questions xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me, here's my post; http://bexclare.blogspot.co.uk/ X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for nominating me! My post= http://myannadiaries.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome ladies!!! Loving your replies to my questions, mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for nominating me! Here's my post http://itssammyjane.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/ive-been-nominated.html X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for nominating us Kirsty, very sweet of you. We will answer your questions asap.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving all your answers!!! Can't wait to read the rest!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for nominating me Kirsty, my answers are over at glossypolish.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've read your post my lovely, great answers xxx

    ReplyDelete