layla

Thursday 12 September 2013

Want longer lashes?

Hi guys!

I have tried, tested, and reviewed an amazing mascara, that is guaranteed to give you longer, fuller lashes! Yes..guaranteed!!! How? Well, providing you curl them first slightly, and apply a few layers of the mascara (wiggling the brush up from the lash root to ensure full coverage) your lashes will look wonderfully thick and long. 

Jelly Pong Pong fairy lashes mascara is the best by far! Check out the curved wand that fits the shape of your eyes perfectly! 



What struck me most about this mascara, was the texture of it. It appears normal, like any other standard mascara, but when it dries it forms more of a plastic like structure, which elongates the lashes effectively and prevents smudging under and above the lash lines. 

It is also really easy to remove and comes off the lashes looking like little plastic fake eyelashes..weird!


So, here are my natural no make up eyes:



And here are my eyes after an application of Jelly Pong Pong Mascara:


Amazing or what!!!!!!!! If I do say so myself, they look so good! 
To create this look I curled my eyelashes using my Elite curlers. I then applied a coat of the mascara to the top of my upper lashes, wiggling from the root, and then did the same on the underside of my upper lashes, fanning them out at the same time. I then applied a coat to the lower lashes, pushing the ones near the inner corner of my eye out towards my nose, and the ones near the outer corner of my eye towards my ear (this makes the lashes look fanned out and the eyes bigger). Next, I applied another coat to the upper lashes whilst they were still tacky to avoid clumping, and did the same again on the lower lashes. I finished the look with a slick of clear mascara. Ta da! 

You can buy this mascara from www.jellypongpong.com RRP £15.00 
I also found it available on the Asos website www.asos.com for £10!!! 
Well worth the money I'd say! 

I'm on bloglovin!
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10538039

Twitter @kirstykins88

Instagram misskirsty88

Facebook search for Kirsty Dyson

Chow for now lovelies,
Love Kirsty xxx

2 comments:

  1. Completely agree - Amazing! Thanks for sharing :-)

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment :)

    Love Kirsty xxx
    Catwalkcrisis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete