layla

Tuesday 19 November 2013

My Perfect Primark Purchase!!

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for the perfect faux fur coat for absolutely ages...and with the winter months setting in, I decided to take a trip to the White Rose in Leeds. I didn't have very high hopes for finding anything I liked as I'm a bit inbetween sizes at the moment (I've lost 1 stone 6lb recently) but what do you know..I found a lovely faux fur leopard print coat in PRIMARK!!!!! I never find anything other than pyjamas and socks in Primark, so to find this coat was great. 
It cost me £35...an absolute steal considering the unusual excellent quality and fit that you usually associate with Primark. The print looks so expensive, and the material is soft and durable...and it doesn't make me look remotely like Bet Lynch!!!!!! Best of all, it kept me really warm and cosy over the bitter weekend. I love love love my Primark Purchase!!!!!! 




Do you have trouble finding clothes that fit properly in Primark?
Have you recently bought anything similar? 
Let me know :) 

Love Kirsty xxx

2 comments: