layla

Saturday 14 December 2013

My first Xmas jumper

Hi guys

I said I would show you all my Xmas jumper this year..so that's what I'm doing :) although this isn't the jumper I actually wanted to show you all but the new one hasn't arrived yet, so I thought I'd show you one that I forgot I had bought!

I haven't worn an Xmas jumper before because I tend to look really small and frumpy in them, however this year I've decided to go for it!! I'm getting into the Christmas spirit.

I bought my jumper 2 years ago from River Island for around £20, and then shoved it to the back of my wardrobe and never wore it! Until now! I dug it out, gave it a dust off and put it on..and I actually love it! It's so warm and cosy and I don't think it looks too frumpy!

Here it is...


Have you got an Xmas jumper? I'd love to see them :)

Love Kirsty xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment