layla

Wednesday 8 January 2014

5 things I just can't get enough of...

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had an amazing festive break and a happy new year...unfortunately I had to work the entire 2 weeks which was rubbish but I still managed to have some good times with the family which was great! 
So, this post is dedicated to 5 things that I simply cannot live without. I decided to write this so that you could get a slight insight in to my life (that's if you want to!) and so that you could perhaps begin to enjoy the things that I love! 

Number 1 on my favourites list has to be the vitamin e stick by The Body Shop RRP £4. Before this, I used to use Vaseline to relieve my chapped lips, but after deciding that it was too greasy for me, I looked for an alternative and found these little beauties! And now I cannot live without them. I have 3..one for my handbag, one for my bedside table and one for backup!!! They're amazing and leave your lips feeling super smooth. Apply before you go to sleep, and when you wake up the dry skin literally peels off your lips (gross but good). 



Number 2 on my favourites list is Special K Cracker Crisps! These have been a godsend to me through the last 4 months of my lifestyle change. I weighed 11 stone before September, and was eating loads of fatty crisps. I knew I needed to stop eating them but you could kind of say I was addicted to them! I embarked upon a healthy eating lifestyle and have managed to lose 2 stone, by limiting my intake of processed food and only treating myself at weekends, mostly to a box of cracker crisps! They are yummy :) You can get them for around £1.99 a box from Asda and Morrisons. They are gorgeous and a much healthier option to normal greasy crisps. The salt and vinegar ones are to die for.



Number 3 on my favourites list is dental floss!!!! Now I know this is really weird, but if I forget to floss my teeth before bed, I will wake up in the middle of the night and have to go and do it!!! I'm terrified of needing anymore fillings (I have quite a few) so I'm trying to do everything I can to prevent my teeth from going bad. There's nothing else I can really say about this one haha! 



Number 4 on my favourites list is my Primark pyjamas. I love pyjamas and have to wear matching sets all year round! I wear full length jammie bottoms and long sleeved tops from spring to winter! Again, this is weird I know, but I just can't sleep in tiny shorts and cami tops. I love Primark for pyjamas because they are less than £10, are really good quality and are cute! My favourite ones at the moment are ones my grandma got me for Xmas. They have little robins on the pants :) yes, I'm very easily pleased! 




And finally, number 5 on my favourites list are my two kitty cats, Lola and Lily! Lola is a grey and white tabby cat and Lily is a tortoise shell cat. We got Lola first, and then 3 months later decided we would get her a friend...this didn't go down well! Lola hated Lily, she would attack her and hiss at her! It was horrible. 4 years in however, and they love each other :) here they both are, like two peas in a pod. Crazy cat lady you might say..yep that's me!!!




Lots of love
Kirsty xxx



2 comments:

  1. Fultons foods in Cleckheaton sell those special k crisps for 99p a box.

    ReplyDelete