layla

Monday 17 March 2014

Embrace the tartan trend

Hi!

I don't know about you, but I'm really liking tartan clothing recently and I've purchased a red tartan swing dress from www.needthatlook.com which has just been delivered! I was so excited to try it on that I've taken my pictures almost immediately after I put the dress on, so excuse the lack of tan or accessories! 

The dress cost £12.49 (bargain) and is lovely. The material is very soft and the shape is flattering for my short little self! :) 
I must admit, I didn't have high expectations for such a low priced dress, but how wrong was I?! Very! It really is a great little dress. I've teamed it with black heels and bare legs but it will look amazing with ankle boots too or even with tights on. I think I'll also wear a black jacket and a statement necklace. 



You can get this dress by clicking the following link: http://www.needthatlook.com/red-tartan-swing-dress/ 
Or by finding them on Facebook. Just search for 'want that look'. 

Thanks for reading :) please leave your links so I can take a look at all your amazing blogs :)

Love Kirsty xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi you have a lovely blog and great post, do you want to follow each other? please let me know if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, so I can follow you back.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you hun..love the blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog. Here you have discussed the benefits of tartan clothing such as low price and feeling comfortable after wearing etc. Also I found some captured images of the clothes. They are very beautiful. I like this blog. Along with this article, I would like to share about the hamster pets which were established as popular small house pets.

    ReplyDelete